If you need a quote for custom-size Panoramic Sukkah Walls, please contact us!
Rolling green hills, plowed fields, azure waters, endless blue skies, fluffy white clouds, and an extinct volcano! Bring all the luscious beauty that the upper Galilee has to offer into your chag with the Kinneret and Horns of Hittim Panoramic Sukkah Wall! Combining the elements of earth, air, fire, and water – this panorama has tremendous impact; perfect for really large Sukkot!
If you already own a Sukkah frame, you’ve come to the right place! Upgrade your existing fabric walls, and whisk your family and guests to the Upper Galilee for Sukkot!
Panoramic Sukkah Wall Features
- The image is printed floor-to-schach along the entire length of all four sukkah walls – for a truly immersive experience! If you prefer, you may add doors and windows for a small additional fee.
- The Panoramic Sukkah Wall is printed on fabric that is semi-translucent. The sukkah illuminates in daylight, so its look and feel shift subtly as the sun moves through the sky!
- The Panoramic Sukkah Wall is printed on outdoor banner fabric – a durable, wind-resistant, mold-resistant polyester; it drapes beautifully and feels substantial and luxurious!
- The high-quality, eco-sensitive, permanent inks used to print the Panoramic Sukkah Wall create a rich, vibrant image. The print is odour-free, water proof, flame resistant, and UV-stable – it will last for many years of Sukkot holidays without fading.
- The Panoramic Sukkah Wall has sturdy rust-proof grommets along its perimeter – it is simple to hang with lock ties or bungee loops!
There are no reviews yet.