If you need a quote for custom-size Panoramic Sukkah Walls, please contact us!
When the Beit haMikdash stood, Sukkot was THE pilgrimage holiday. The summer fruits and grains were harvested and stored, the scorching summer heat was past, the promise of rain lay tantalizingly on the horizon. EVERYONE who was ANYONE – Jewish as well as non-Jewish residents of Israel, and later delegations from the Jewish diaspora throughout the near east – travelled in large colourful caravans to Yerushalayim.
For an entire week, the Holy Temple was the epicentre of a blowout festival of thanksgiving! Booths, prayer, pilgrims of all ages and nationalities, feasting, singing, shmoozing, dancing, and the aroma of roasting meat filled every available corner of the holy city.
Now you can bring the serene, sacred, festive energy of the Beit haMikdash into your Sukkah – Geulah, here we come!
If you already own a Sukkah frame, you’ve come to the right place! Upgrade your existing fabric walls, and whisk your family and guests to the heart of Jerusalem for Sukkot!
Panoramic Sukkah Wall Features
- The image is printed floor-to-schach along the entire length of all four sukkah walls – for a truly immersive experience! If you prefer, you may add doors and windows for a small additional fee.
- The Panoramic Sukkah Wall is printed on fabric that is semi-translucent. The sukkah illuminates in daylight, so its look and feel shift subtly as the sun moves through the sky!
- The Panoramic Sukkah Wall is printed on outdoor banner fabric – a durable, wind-resistant, mold-resistant polyester; it drapes beautifully and feels substantial and luxurious!
- The high-quality, eco-sensitive, permanent inks used to print the Panoramic Sukkah Wall create a rich, vibrant image. The print is odour-free, water proof, flame resistant, and UV-stable – it will last for many years of Sukkot holidays without fading.
- The Panoramic Sukkah Wall has sturdy rust-proof grommets along its perimeter – it is simple to hang with lock ties or bungee loops!