If you need a quote for custom-size Panoramic Sukkah Walls, please contact us!
Sukkot also commemorates the time that Hashem (God) sustained am Yisrael (the nation of Israel) in the desert. Reconnect to your (very) ancient roots, and celebrate Sukkot like Bnei Yisra’el did originally – in the desert! Kadesh Barne’a is the place where the spies entered Israel, and where Bnei Yisra’el spent 38 years waiting to be allowed to enter the land.
If you already own a Sukkah frame, you’ve come to the right place! Upgrade your existing fabric walls, and whisk your family and guests to Kadesh Barne’a in the Negev desert for Sukkot!
Panoramic Sukkah Wall Features
- The image is printed floor-to-schach along the entire length of all four sukkah walls – for a truly immersive experience! If you prefer, you may add doors and windows for a small additional fee.
- The Panoramic Sukkah Wall is printed on fabric that is semi-translucent. The sukkah illuminates in daylight, so its look and feel shift subtly as the sun moves through the sky!
- The Panoramic Sukkah Wall is printed on outdoor banner fabric – a durable, wind-resistant, mold-resistant polyester; it drapes beautifully and feels substantial and luxurious!
- The high-quality, eco-sensitive, permanent inks used to print the Panoramic Sukkah Wall create a rich, vibrant image. The print is odour-free, water proof, flame resistant, and UV-stable – it will last for many years of Sukkot holidays without fading.
- The Panoramic Sukkah Wall has sturdy rust-proof grommets along its perimeter – it is simple to hang with lock ties or bungee loops!
There are no reviews yet.